THREE STEPS TO BETTER HEARING
Free Hearing Check
- No appointment required.
- Drop in and take a 4-minute DIY hearing check.
- If your results indicate a significant hearing loss, our friendly staff will schedule a comprehensive hearing evaluation with an audiologist.
Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
A comprehensive evaluation includes:
- Video otoscopy
- Wax removal
- Full audiometric evaluation in a soundproof booth
- Comprehensive Hearing Report
This service is free for Centrelink Pension Card holders and DVA Veterans.
Select the best hearing solution for you!
- We advise clients on suitable solutions from all leading manufacturers.
- If a hearing aid is recommended, choices will be presented to match your hearing needs, lifestyle, budget, and cosmetic requirements.
- Recommendations may include assistive listening devices, such as Hearing Impaired Phone Solutions, TV Transmitters, RF/Infra-Red headphones, and other Bluetooth wireless accessories to compliment your hearing aids.
- All hearing aids will be supported with free checkups and adjustments for the life of your devices.
Australian Audiology are the benchmark for hearing care. Our comprehensive hearing evaluations ensure we have a complete understanding of each client’s needs. Clients are then recommended appropriate solutions from a full range of treatments, including hearing aids from all leading manufacturers.