The Australian Hearing Services Program provides free hearing tests and hearing aids* to pensioners and veterans, which are available through accredited providers such as Australian Audiology Services.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, 26 years of age and over, and hold any of the following cards:
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
- Gold Health Repatriation Card
- White Health Repatriation Card (specifying hearing loss)
You may also be eligible if you are a:
- Dependent of a person in one of the above categories;
- Active member of the Defence Force; or
- Client of CRS Australia.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment under the Hearing Services Program, call us today or complete the form below.