Australian Audiology Services Pty Ltd , started its operations in 2010, with a humble beginning to offer its services to other hearing health care organisations.
After a successful five year run on Gold Coast & Tweed Heads, the company decided to establish its own Hearing Centres, and create a benchmark in the standards of hearing health care delivery in Australia . This vision has lead to the creation of Australian Audiology Hearing Specialists, by Mr. Partho Pal, a renowned hearing specialist with over 18 years of clinical experience in both pediatric and adult rehabilitative audiology.
Mr. Pal has the experience of providing rehabilitative hearing solutions to the adult Australian population for more than a decade. He carries with him the knowledge that he gathered while working for one of the leading hearing aid manufacturers in the world.
His compassion for disabled fellow Australians took him to remotest regions of Australia . He dedicated 5 years, working as Regional Audiologist for the Kimberly and Goldfields, with the Department of Health – Western Australia.
Mr. Pal is a qualified Health Management Graduate and holds a full membership for the Australian College of Audiology, and HAASA.
Our Products & Services
- Free hearing checks for adults
- Fully diagnostic clinical assessments
- Tinnitus management
- Fully accredited to provide free hearing tests and free hearing aids for pensioners and veterans under the OHS Voucher Scheme
- Workers compensation assessments
- Aural rehabilitation and training
- Custom earplugs for swimmers,musicians, factory workers, and construction workers
- Free trials of the latest digital hearing aids
- Repairs and adjustments for hearing aids from all manufacturers
- Free wax removal for pensioners using microsuction (vacuum method)