There will be 6 different forms of hearing aid
Behind The Ear Receiver In Canal (BTE/RIC )
- Very discreet multiple program optional.
- Extremely comfortable to wear optional.
- Bluetooth optional .
- Smart phone compatible-selected models only.
Micro Behind The Ear Device (Micro BTE)
- Dual mic standard available.
- Multiple choice of colour.
- Bluetooth and wireless options available on selected models.
Invisible In Canal (IIC)
- Smallest hearing aid in the world.
- Fully automatic.
- No volume control no switches deep sorted in the canal.
Classic Behind The Ear (Classic BTE)
- Multiple onboard controls.
- Remote/Bluetooth/wireless compatible.
- TV loop system available.
- IP67 rated models also available.
- Choice of waterproof models.
- Rechargeable hearing aid option available.
- Smart phone compatible.
In The Canal (ITC)
- Robust dual mic hearing aid .
- Choice of having volume control/ no volume control Bluetooth features available in selected models.
- Partially visible.
- Manually selectable program options.
In The Ear (ITE)
- Easy to wear hearing aid.
- OptionL rotary VC control .
- Dual mic optional.
- Easyto manage and care.
Ensuring the right device for you is what we do.
When it comes to your hearing, it is crucial to get the right product. Every patient is different and with that there are certain products which will best suit their needs.
Due to this at Australian Audiology have chosen to be independent providers and we do not represent one brand, but have a suite of the most innovative and industry leading solutions.
This ensures work for you, not a manufacturer.
So to ensure you get the best result for your hearing aid, we suggest you either book a free hearing test today or schedule a consult with our expert team at our Clinic on Gold Coast & Tweed Heads.
Here are some of the brands we offer to our clients:
PHONAK – Switzerland
and all other manufacturers .
Plus our team can custom build Music Ear Protectors for Music ear protectors for musicians and aficionados